- Published: 31 August 2021 31 August 2021
- Last Updated: 01 September 2021 01 September 2021
We are pleased to welcome everyone back! Classes will be starting on Thursday September 9th at our temporary location in the Montgomery Community Association. Class times will be the same as last October. We hope to see you there.
We are still in the process of finding a location and times for our 4 to 6 year-old class. We will update you as soon as we have something arranged.
A special class in lieu of Labour Day will be held on Friday September 17th.
COVID-19 Protocols for Indoor Training
In taking into consideration the concerns of members and relying on medical advice we have amended our training protocols as follows:
- If you are eligible for a vaccination (i.e. over 12 years of age) you must be fully vaccinated with two vaccinations in order to train at the dojo.
- Children under twelve who are not eligible for a vaccination may train with us provided they wear a mask at all times.
- If you have any symptoms including a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or runny nose please stay home until symptoms pass.
Regretfully, COVID-19 is still with us and we have made these changes out of an abundance of caution and with a view to protect the health and safety of all concerned.