- Published: 04 January 2022 04 January 2022
- Last Updated: 04 January 2022 04 January 2022
Happy New Year!
Classes will begin as scheduled, on January 6.
I hope everyone had a healthy and relaxing break. Please keep in mind as we restart training, and considering the rapid spread of the COVID Omicron variant, we all need to do our best to prevent the spread so we can continue our karate training.
- Please stay home from training if you have symptoms of illness such as a cough, sneezing, fever, sore throat, or other signs of unwellness. Even if you think it is “just a cold,” please do not take the chance of infecting others in the dojo.
- Wear a face mask every time you are not taking part in physical activity. Masks are required in the entryway and washrooms and when you are speaking to other students outside of training.
- Students age 11 and younger who are not double vaccinated must wear a face mask during training. Based on current health recommendations, a disposable medical mask is preferrable to cloth. Remember that all other students must provide proof that they are double vaccinated before participating in training.
- If you test positive for COVID or have a close contact test positive, please let me know as soon as possible.
We will update this page and inform students in class if any of our protocols change and/or further restrictions require cancellation or rescheduling of classes.
Thank you for your patience and willingness to help keep everyone in the dojo healthy!